Googol is a script that makes your request to google's servers for you and produce a ad-tracking-bullshit free page
- The user sends a request to Googol
- Googol sends the request to GOOGLE SERVERS
- GOOGLE SERVER answers sending a html page to Googol
- Googol extracts all the interesting data from the page
- Googol also grabs the thumbnails locally
- then creates a brand new page with no ads or tracking urls/js
- and sends it back to the user.
Google's servers will never get any information from you, not even with thumbnails...
How do I install it ?
Just upload the googol folder to your own webserver using FTP and that's it
Sometimes, google server bannishes googol; this version uses Startpage results during the bannishment time